SERA is pleased to announce that Horasis India Meeting has ended! Our Executive Director Ms. Bonnie Liao has been invited to join this meeting for the topic of “The New Circular Economy Goals Developing in India”.
Horasis holds events that bring together highly influential groups of business leaders to discuss collaborative approaches to addressing sustainable growth. The meetings are the foremost annual gatherings of business leaders from emerging markets and their global counterparts. The events are open to the Chief Executive Officers of the world’s leading companies.
The meeting topic will be “The New Circular Economy Goals Developing in India”, as India signed a global accord to ban wastage of plastics. How will India achieve a new mind-set to eliminate plastic toys, and wrappings, and therefore meets its commitment triplet – eliminate, innovate and circulate?
On the other hand, how will India achieve the broader goals of a fully circular economy from birth to eventual recycling of its many objects? What is the deep desire for change? Can it achieve these goals by 2025?
This meeting details are as follow:
• Sunday Adeojo, Co-Founder, Biodry2Energy, United Kingdom
• Balasaheb Darade, Founding Partner, Magnate Inc, India
• Bonnie Liao, Executive Director and Founding Member, Social Enterprise Research Academy, Hong Kong
• Ullhas M. Nimkar, Chairman and Managing Director, NimkarTek Technical Services, India
• Venky Vembu, Executive Editor, IIT Madras Shaastra, India
Our Executive Director, Ms. Bonnie Liao has shared with us her meeting speech and we have posted it on Insights so that you can understand more from her point of view! (Click here to read her speech.) And you are welcome to watch this recap on YouTube too! (Click here)